In the last three months or so, Juliet has:
- begun to notice (and laugh delightedly at) recursion, such as when the ending of "Seven Chinese Sisters" has the seventh sister reading an earlier page of "Seven Chinese Sisters" to a cluster of youngsters.
- asked me, "What is the biggest number?"
- asked me, "What if all the people died?"
- asked me, "What happens after you die?"
- today, she asked me, "How do I know I'm not dreaming?"
I did ok on the first four topics, but on the fifth one I'm afraid I didn't do very well. Actually, to be honest, Juliet said as much. Your assistance with these inquiries is appreciated.